John Schneider Studios
The first studio created to empower the independent filmmaker.
John Schneider Studio is a 58 acre full service production facility in Holden, Louisiana designed with an innovative infrastructure to give filmmakers all the tools they need to create their stories and film in one location.
- 45 minutes from the Baton Rouge airport
- 50 minutes from the New Orleans airport,
- 58 acre property
- Nestled against Tickfaw River
- 2 Large houses (built near turn of the century) that can be used for production or post-production houses
- Two 5,0000 square foot sound stages
- Expansive Fields
- Baseball field
- Olympic size swimming pool
- 5 acres of Southeast Asia-like giant bamboo
- Editing Suites